What do you want to read about?
What's been puzzling you?


Saturday, January 22, 2011

Strap-on story


Until about a week ago my babe had a virgin anus...not counting my playful fingers being in on occasion...and one at a time ;-) But he was ready for a stronger experience, so we bought a strap-on. A pretty reasonable size, I might add. The harness fit me like a soft glove. I loved the way I looked...with a 'penis'! Latex key-hole buckled top, fish-net stockings, leather boots, strap-on on! Whip in my hand too! The spark in my eye anticipating the fun...I don't think he was so keen on it. Surely the dildo size was impressive for a first timer. 
We started sweet and nice with a bondage. Ropes around his chest, around his ankles, and then ankles tied to the table legs. A hood over his head. A few whips on his totally sexy butt. Just a warm up! I could hear the heavy breading right away. Next I bent him over the table and after stretching his arms above the head, I tied his wrists to the other legs of the table. And threw another rope over his back and around the table. He was tied well now and not going anywhere.
I crouched behind and with two hands I gently touched his butt cheeks. I pull them a apart and licked his anus, circling and pressing with my tongue where the dildo would be soon finding its way in. I felt the muscles convulsing. Not surprised...I kept licking for a bit, then squeezed a bit of lube and my finger entered. Not like other times, I twisted my finger till I felt his anus relax a bit...good! While all this was going on, my other hand moved to his cock and stroke him slowly, but holding tight. I love his firm cock!
A few more moments and it was time...I applied a generous amount of lube and penetrated him, just a little at first...well, a couple of inches or so. Then stopped for a few seconds, didn't hear a sound, and pulled off.  A sigh came out of the mask. I ran a hand through the length of his back...he was doing so well, I wanted to hug him, or kiss him...but no! A Dom can not do that...
A bit more lube and another penetration push, back out a bit, and in again, some more, out and in again...a couple more times, and...there, it's all in. And I'm not pulling back this time. I let my babe feel it all in. 
He releases the sweetest and softest of screams, I've ever heard him do...I'm so happy he is enjoying it. Because it's my first time using a strap-on, and I can't feel anything, it's just a piece attached to me...
But my babe's sounds translate to pleasure...and I'm so glad it's all working well...
The Dom is home!

No comments:

Post a Comment