What do you want to read about?
What's been puzzling you?


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mellow morning



Every time I go to a Douwe Edberts Cafe and I see 'Mellow morning' on the list of drinks...I can't help it, but smile. I picture messy bed, late morning, two warm bodies intertwined  in whatever way you like it, fingers playing with the other's hair, skin, making love slowly, sensually but intensely... and perhaps in some later moment, two cups of hot coffee enter the scene. I picture two smiling faces and a little bit of love in the air...
Well, this morning was not one of these...
After being sick and in bed for a few days, I woke up in a mood for sex, in a mood for ropes, St.Andrews cross, my Master with a whip in his hand... I wanted a gag in my mouth, my tits slapped hard, my pussy kissed by the cattle prod, I wanted to be spanked...I was in a mood for some serious action. But I was alone...
So, what did I do?
I did a bit of self-bondage, clamped my nipples as painfully as possible, I slipped in a couple of anal beads (the vibrating type), and got my rabbit 'hopping'...I always play with my clit first. I stimulated it until it was red and throbbing, until my cunt got wet and weeping. Then I pushed the rabbit in...all of it.
And I kept contracting my muscles on top of it, for a most intense pleasure.
There is nothing like feeling the anal beads ocassionally touching the head of the rabbit, while his ears are still sending chocks to my clit. One hand on the vibrator, one hand pulling on the nipple clamps chain...you get the picture, don't you?
Stimulated like that, it doesn't take long to explode into a totally delicious orgasm...and then I just drop dead in my bed...and later on I wake up for a second time, for my Mellow Morning...

3 comments:

  1. hey, where is the picture...it was 1nam shot...keep posting...tiail...:))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, perhaps a blog malfunction...it's up now ;-) thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picture && thanks for sharing, and keep up the good writing!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete