What do you want to read about?
What's been puzzling you?


Saturday, January 22, 2011

Needles

Inspired by QS  we played with needles. We used various sizes - short and thin, and longer, but thicker. First my babe showed me how he put one through the skin of his scrotum. He said it didn't hurt. It didn't bleed either. He remained silent. Looked cool!  And turned me on! 
Then it was my turn. I chose to put one in my tit. With one firm motion I just stuck it in...not through the skin, but in my tit. Right next to my nipple. I did not feel any pain. But the mere look of it got me aroused right away. And my nipples hardened. I left the needle in. 
I then got handcuffed, arms in front of my body. My babe chained the handcuffs to the D-ring of my chocker and held the other end of the chain. He told me to spread my legs, wide spread. I obeyed.
He put a needle through my inner labia, a bit slower than I'd wanted to...thus feeling every millimeter through my skin. Yes, I felt some pain, but isn't that the reason we do it? I wished I could press my tights against each other to ease the pain, but with the needle agains the other half of my kunt, I could not.
He obviously enjoyed the control he had over me. Pulling the chain left and right, he was forcing me to step a bit to the left, then to the right, so I can feel the poking needle. I screamed. Not sure from the pain, or from the terror. The skin all over my body was like electrified. I was on the edge of my conform zone...yet, so aroused! Alive!
Thinking again of it, I can't wait to do it again!!! And a few more needles this time...

1 comment: