What do you want to read about?
What's been puzzling you?


Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Morning rules

It’s 4:30am and my phone alarm awakes me with a suave bosa nova tune, while my partner’s arm is wrapped over my shoulder. It’s important for me to wake up in a pleasant way! I hit the snooze button and dive under the covers…because I’m waking my babe with a  blowjob. He is still so asleep and his cock is unaware of my intentions…I wet my lips and kiss his cock, gently licking, and circling around the head, which is still coyly hidden in its hood. I then take it in and start to slowly bob up and down, not by much yet, applying more and more pressure with my tongue and lips…I hear M. moaning…I hope with pleasure and not annoyed by the early hour ;-)…The alarm goes off again…has it been 5 minutes already? I hit the snooze again and get back to my babe…He is definitely more awake and a tad more consciously enjoying the act, one of his arm’s fingers in my hair…The idea is not to make him come, or go for morning quickie…the idea is just to add some fun to life and please each other, because we care.
I then hop in the shower, he is still in bed, stretching for a bit longer…by the time he joins me I’m about done so I gladly wash his hair and body. Feeling his muscles under the rich lather is so invigorating. But something else is going on too…while the hot water is streaming down our bodies, I feel his fingers frolicking with my clit. So masterfuly! I wonder if he will finger me, but he doesn’t…he loves to tease me…could the day start better? A smile is stretching on my face…ear to ear, my chick bones are high and smiley…
Quick dressing up, and … what’s that…he got breakfast on the table already…The light in the kitchen is not on, but two candles are burning and that’s enough…it’s more than enough…het is  gezellig!
A few minutes later we are on the way to the station, hand in hand. It’s freezing  cold, but I don’t care. I’m so alive! We kiss for whole ten minutes at the station, me perched on the train door. Not much said (and admittedly, mostly by me)…but feels great… pictures from the night before are flashing in my mind…black condom, strong and so good sex,  ropes on my arms behind my back, and my lover’s arm around my throat…muffling my pleasure induced moaning…and making me loose my air...bliss!
Upon reaching my destination, I am getting a Starbucks mocca. A look at the stirring willow sticks and I smile again – I simply can not NOT picture using them to spank my babe’s ears, neck, …apply your imagination here...The day is starting well…

No comments:

Post a Comment